Business Development Officer (NOC 4163)
- Type: Full Time
- Location: Langley, BC
- Employer Type: Business
- Wage ($/hr): 35$/hr
- Published on: 2022-01-23
- Application Deadline: 2022-05-24
- Job ID: 214130122
- Job Category: Sales & Marketing
- Views: 64
West Langley Animal Hospital Inc.
West Langley Animal Hospital Inc. is looking for a Business Development Officer. Please refer to the job description provided below:
Wages: $35.00 per hour
10 days paid sick leaves
Job type: Full-time, Permanent (35 hours weekly)
Language required: English
Education/ Experience: A bachelor’s degree in business or 2 years of related work experience is required
Job Title: Business Development Officer (NOC 4163)
Start date: As soon as possible
Positions available: 1
Job Location: Langley, BC
– Develop and implement business plan, policies.
– Develop marketing strategies.
– Provide consultation on planning and starting of new businesses.
– Conduct social or economic surveys on local and regional areas to assess development potential and future trends.
– Plan development projects and co-ordinate activities with representatives of a wide variety of community and pet groups and government agencies if required.
– Assess business opportunities and develop strategies to attract venture capital.
– Respond to enquiries from members of the general public concerning development opportunities.
– Evaluate customer service and hospital environments.
– Review and evaluate commercial development proposals and provide advice on procedures and requirements for government approval.
– Conduct surveys and analyze data on the buying habits for services and pet products and preferences of clients.
– Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies to retain old clients and attract new clients.
– Design market research questionnaires, design, conduct and analyze quantitative and qualitative research projects.
– Design market research questionnaires and develop portfolio of marketing materials.
– Prepare reports, research papers, educational texts or articles.
– Plan and develop E-commerce strategies and Website promotions.
– Other duties as required to develop business.
– Ensure appropriate business/commercial licenses are in place.
– Deliver presentations at conferences, workshops or symposia.
How to Apply:
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Required languages: English
Education level: A bachelor’s degree in business or several years of related work experience is required
Required skills: Business and Administrative Skills and Basic Computer
Closest intersection: 209-88