Press'd Sandwich Shop
Full time permanent Food Service Supervisor for Sandwich restaurant, in down town Edmonton. Job Duties include:
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
• Establish methods to meet work schedules
• Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
• Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
• Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
• May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
• Assist with operations plan and determine related food and labour costs.
Hours of work will vary weekly, mainly daytime with some early evening shifts.
Monday -Wednesday 10:00 am – 6:00pm
Thursday-Friday 10:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday 10:00am – 6:00pm
Salary starting wage $16.00/ hour, minimum 35 hours per week, with a wage review after the first 6 months, and yearly there after. 2 weeks paid vacation after the first 12 months of work are included, with one free meal per day and a 50% discount on family dining for the selected candidate.This is a full time permanent position.
Candidates must have a minimum 1 year or more of experience, Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience and speak English fluently. Familiarity with Press’d Sandwich Franchise operations would be an asset.
Employment groups: Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Intended job posting audience:
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Press’d Sandwich Shop at 10025 102A Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5J 4B7
Please apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required languages: English
Education level: Secondary (high) school
Required skills: See job description for required skills
Closest intersection: 101st 102A Ave NW
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com use the form below