First Cook (Miki’s Sushi)
- Type: Full Time
- Location: Campbell River, BC
- Employer Type: Business
- Wage ($/hr): * see job description
- Published on: 2022-09-22
- Application Deadline: 2023-03-24
- Job ID: 316580922
- Job Category: Restaurant – Food Service
- Views: 39
MH Restaurant LTD. o/a Miki’s Sushi
Miki’s Sushi is looking for an experienced First Cook to join the team.
Position: First Cook (Permanent)
Employer: MH Restaurant LTD. o/a Miki’s Sushi
Working Address: F-80 Westgate Rd, Campbell River, BC, V9W 1R2, Canada
Wage: $22.00 to $24.00 / hour (To be negotiated) (Overtime pay to be paid at 1.5 regular wage after 8 hrs/day and after 40 hrs/week.
Working Hours: 40 hours/wk (full-time)
Benefits: 10 days paid vacation or 4 % vacation fee
– Cook and prepare sushi, sashimi, individual dishes, and other Japanese dishes,
– Determine and plan menu items, portion sizes, and how food should be presented,
– Estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment,
– Order supplies and equipment,
– Manage kitchen operations, inspect kitchens and food service areas, and uphold and maintain food safety, high standards of sanitation and cleanliness,
– Train and supervise kitchen staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food,
– Maintain, recruit, and hire kitchen staff.
– College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3-12 months to less or equivalent experience required.
– 3-5 years of experience in commercial kitchen required.
– Ability to communicate in English is required.
Anyone interested in this job position, please send us your resume by email at email@example.com
Please Do NOT call or email us regarding the job posting, only selected candidate will be contacted.
Required languages: English
Education level: * see job description
Required skills: * see job description
Additional skills / Assets: * see job description
Closest intersection: Westgate Rd. & S. Island Hwy.