Night Auditor – (NOC 6525)
- Type: Full Time
- Location: Dubreuilville, ON
- Employer Type: Business
- Wage ($/hr): 15
- Published on: 2021-09-15
- Application Deadline: 2022-03-17
- Job ID: 169800921
- Job Category: Hospitality
- Views: 25
Employer Name: Magpie Relay
Company description: Magpie-Relay is an all-season, powersports resort located in the heart of Canada’s rugged Northern Ontario landscape in Dubreuilville, Ontario. This unique facility is the go-to place to replenish oneself after blazing trails and roads in the great outdoors.
Location of Work: Dubreuilville, ON
Title of Position: Night Auditor – (NOC 6525)
Type of Position: Permanent, full time
• Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations, and room assignments
• Register arriving guests and assign rooms
• Answer enquiries regarding hotel services and registration by letter, by telephone and in person, provide information about services available in the community and respond to guests’ complaints
• Compile and check daily record sheets, guest accounts, receipts and vouchers using computerized or manual systems
• Present statements of charges to departing guests and receive payment.
Skills, Experience and Education Required:
• Completion of secondary school or equivalent is required.
• Completion of a two-year apprenticeship program, college program or equivalent experience an asset
Wage & Hours: $15.00 per hour
• Number of hours per day: 8
• Number of days per week: 5
• Number of hours per week: 40
• Overtime starts after how many hours: 88 hours biweekly
• Shift rotation (as applicable): As needed
Type of Vacation:
☒ % Amount: 4%
Anyone who is qualified and can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your application. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Required languages: English
Education level: Completion of secondary school or equivalent is required.
Required skills: Completion of a two-year apprenticeship program, college program or equivalent experience an asset
Closest intersection: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com use the form below