Home Child Care Provider
- Type: Full Time
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- Employer Type: Private Employer/Household
- Wage ($/hr): $15.65 per hour
- Published on: 2022-08-08
- Application Deadline: 2022-11-07
- Job ID: 294130822
- Job Category: Caregivers – In-Home
- Views: 28
We are looking for full-time Home Child Care Provider (in private household) to take care of a child in Vancouver, BC.
– Position(s) Available: 1
– Wage: $15.65 per hour
– Work Hours: 30 hours/week
– Work Location: Vancouver, BC V6K 2R1
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Supervise and care for the baby in employer’s or own residence.
– Prepare formulas and change diapers for the baby, bathe, dress the baby to help maintain good hygiene.
– Plan, prepare and serve baby food for the baby and may perform other light housekeeping duties.
– Oversee the baby’s activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer.
– Keep records of the baby’s routines throughout the day
– Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
– Tend to the emotional well-being of the baby and support the baby’s social development.
– Discipline child according to the methods requested by the parent.
– Minimum Secondary School Diploma
– Completion of a training program in child care or a related field is an asset.
– Some paid work experience as a caregiver or in a related field is an asset
– Able to speak, read, and understand English fluently
– Able to speak, read, and understand Mandarin fluently is an asset
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Required languages: English
Education level: Minimum Secondary School Diploma. Completion of a training program in child care or a related field is an asset.
Required skills: Some paid work experience as a caregiver or in a related field is an asset.
Closest intersection: 12th Ave W & Mackenzie St.