Home Support Worker
- Type: Full Time
- Location: Coquitlam, BC
- Employer Type: Private Employer/Household
- Wage ($/hr): $23-$26/hr
- Published on: 2021-11-25
- Application Deadline: 2022-05-27
- Job ID: 196151121
- Job Category: Caregivers – In-Home
- Views: 33
I’m looking for a full time Home Support Worker to take care of a senior with dementia as soon as possible.
1. Employer name: Ismail F.
2. Business address: near Coquitlam City Hall in Coquitlam, BC
3. Compensation: $23 – $26 per hour
4. Working hours: 30 to 35 hours/week with 2week paid vacation
5. Number of vacancy: 1
6. Terms of employment: 2years
7. Required language skill: English
• Caregiver Relief such as personal care(bathing, grooming, dressing, transfers, offer meals, medication reminders);
• Companion (appointments for doctor/dentist);
• Dementia Support with activities (conversation, exercise, games and events);
• Light housekeeping support if necessary (dusting, vacuuming, cleaning, organizing)
9. Location of work: at employer’s home near the intersection of Glen Drive and The High Street in Coquitlam, BC
• Secondary school graduation
• 2 to 3 year of relevant experience in caring a person with medical condition is required.
• Weight handling 46-60kg
• First Aid/CPR Certificate
11. Contact Information:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested, please send me your resume at email@example.com.
Only candidates on a short list will be contacted.
Required languages: English
Education level: Secondary School
Required skills: 2-3 years relevant experience in caring a person with medical condition
Additional skills / Assets: First Aid/CPR Certificate
Closest intersection: Glen Drive and The High Street
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org use the form below