- Type: Full Time
- Location: Thetford Mines
- Employer Type: Business
- Wage ($/hr): 21,31$
- Published on: 2021-06-10
- Application Deadline: 2021-09-09
- Job ID: 132400621
- Job Category: Manufacturing
- Views: 28
Website Industries Canatal Inc.
Tasks and responsabilities :
– Study the shop drawings, determine the materials required and plan the sequence of tasks to be performed
– Draw reference points on the metal parts and assemble the steel parts using spot welding according to the plans
– After approval, proceed to welding the metal parts
– Lift and move materials using the overhead crane
– Read and interpret welding drawings or technical specifications
– Use manual or semi-automatic devices, such as gas arc welding with solid wire (GMWA), arc welding with cored wire (FCAW).
– Use manual or semi-automatic flame arresters.
Required languages: French
Education level: Diploma of vocational studies (DVS) in fitting and welding
Required skills: -Being able to read and understand steel fabrication blueprints. -Experience in similar functions is an asset
Closest intersection: Frontenac Boulevard and Flinkote
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com use the form below