- Type: Full Time
- Location: Hamilton, ON
- Employer Type: Business
- Wage ($/hr): 16$/hr
- Published on: 2022-08-08
- Application Deadline: 2022-11-07
- Job ID: 294100822
- Job Category: General Services
- Views: 25
Website Grass N Snow Angel
Grass N Snow Angel is a successful small business in landscaping. Our services are covering Hamilton, Burlington, and Oakville areas. As we are continuously expanding, we need the CLEANER to help us manage our home base.
We are looking for a motivated individual who is reliable, trustworthy, and willing to work hard.
• Location : Stoney Creek, Ontario
• Vacancies : 2 vacancies
• Employment groups: youth, visible minorities, indigenous people, newcomers to Canada.
• Start date: As soon as possible
Your daily tasks include:
• Sweep, mop, wash and clean floors
• Clean the kitchen and appliances
• Thorough cleaning and sanitization of the washrooms including mirrors, sinks, fixtures and all handles
• Vacuum carpets and rugs
• Make beds and change sheet
• Clean draperies and furniture
• Distribute clean towels and toiletries
• Clean workshop and garage, including yard tools and equipment.
• Emptying and removal of all garbage, debris and recycling from the building
• Clean windows, walls, and ceilings
• Cut the grass and maintain the garden
• Other duties as assigned
• $16 per hour.
• 30 hours per week
• Weekly/Bi-weekly pay
• Friendly atmosphere
• On-the-job training
• Must be available to work Monday – Friday from 9 am – 5 pm
• Be teachable and reliable
• Come on time
• Pay attention to safety procedure
Education, Qualifications, and Experience:
• High School Diploma
• WHMIS or previous cleaning experience is considered an asset
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
• Self-motivated, able to work well independently
• Combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching, kneeling
• Ability to stand and walk for long period of time.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates can apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only apply to this job if:
• You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
• You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
Required languages: English
Education level: High School
Required skills: Self-motivated, able to work well independently
Additional skills / Assets: WHMIS or previous cleaning experience is considered an asset
Closest intersection: Dewitt Rd & Barton St