- Type: Full Time
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- Employer Type: Business
- Wage ($/hr): $20.00/hr. for 40 hrs./week
- Published on: 2021-02-21
- Application Deadline: 2021-08-23
- Job ID: 103200221
- Job Category: Restaurant – Food Service
- Views: 28
Famoso Pizzeria and Bar
Title of Position: 1 Cook
Operating Name: Famoso Pizzeria and Bar
Address: #104 111 Dunsmuir St. Vancouver, BC V6B 6A3
Terms of employment: Full-time, year-round work
• Preparing pizzas according to the company’s standards.
• Preparing side items such as pasta, wings, and salads, etc.
• Preparing, seasoning, and cooking food as directed, meeting dietary requirements where required.
• Following recipes and presentation specifications.
• Operating standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently.
• Cleaning and maintaining station and practicing good safety and sanitation.
• Adhering to the provincial and local sanitation storage and refrigeration requirements.
• Maintaining inventory and recording food, supplies, and equipment.
• Training new kitchen staff.
• May assist in menu development.
• May assist in cost control and ordering of supplies.
Wages: $20.00/hr. for 40 hrs./week
Location of work: 111 Dunsmuir St. Vancouver, BC V6B 6A3
Contact Information: Apply by email to email@example.com and indicate in your subject line that you are applying for “Cook”
• Must have a passion for food and feed off the buzz of a busy restaurant.
• Must be a team player and a great communicator.
• Completion of high school is required.
• Completion of a college or other program in cooking OR a minimum of at least 2 years of commercial cooking experience is required.
• Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work on weekends and different restaurant shifts.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants will be kept in strict confidence. We look forward to hearing from you!
Required languages: English
Education level: Completion of college or other program in cooking OR a minimum of at least 2 years of commercial cooking experience is required.
Required skills: • Must have a passion for food and feed off the buzz of a busy restaurant. • Must be a team player and a great communicator.
Closest intersection: Intersection of Dunsmuir and Cambie Street
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org use the form below