Administrative Assistant (EZRA Maple Ridge Enterprises Ltd.)
- Type: Full Time
- Location: Maple Ridge, BC
- Employer Type: Business
- Wage ($/hr): see description
- Published on: 2022-01-13
- Application Deadline: 2023-01-13
- Job ID: 211190122
- Job Category: Admin & Clerical
- Views: 40
EZRA Maple Ridge Enterprises Ltd.
EZRA Maple Ridge Enterprises Ltd. (EMR) is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant.
Employer: EZRA Maple Ridge Enterprises Ltd.
Position: Administrative Assistant (Permanent)
Working Hours: 30-35 hours per week (Full-time)
Hourly Wage: Between $23.50 – $26.00 (to be negotiated) (Overtime pay will be paid at 1.5 times the regular wage for the time over 8hrs/day and over 40 hrs/wk.)
Benefit: 4% vacation pay added into each pay cheque or 10 days paid vacation
Working Location: 20327 Dale Drive, Maple Ridge, BC, V2X 8V6
Available Position: 1
Duties and Responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
– Provide administrative support by preparing a variety of documents, reports and correspondence.
– Ensure all files, documents and databases are maintained and up to date
– Conduct translation to selected material
– Manage all front desk activities including greet clients and direct clients to appropriate person
– Arrange conference calls, schedule meetings and appointments, and provide general office support and more
– Send and receive message and documents using fax machine or electronic mail
– Answer and respond to telephone calls and electronic enquiries, relay messages, and follow up with requests
– May arrange business travel, workshop schedules and make reservations
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants,
Or secretaries or previous clerical experience is required.
– Proficiency in computer skills such as MS Office, Excel, etc.
– Excellent English writing and communication skills.
Please do not call regarding the job posted position. Apply in writing with your resume and cover letter via email at email@example.com
We thank you for your application; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Required languages: English
Education level: see description
Required skills: see description
Closest intersection: Dale Drive & 204th Street
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org use the form below