- Type: Full Time
- Location: Salmon Arm, BC
- Employer Type: Business
- Wage ($/hr): $20/hr
- Published on: 2021-09-14
- Application Deadline: 2021-12-14
- Job ID: 169590921
- Job Category: Construction
- Views: 34
Elmco Construction Ltd.
Employer: Elmco Construction Ltd.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent (35 hours per week)
Language: English required
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Completion of Secondary School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: 7611
Job Location (s):
1171 10th Street, Salmon Arm, British Columbia, V1E 1T2
Elmco Construction Ltd has been in business since 1967. A family owned and operated business. We offer Commercial & Residential Concrete Form Rentals, Anchor Bolts, Form Ties & Accessories.
Elmco Construction Ltd. is looking for two Construction Labourers who can efficiently assist in the daily operations of our business.
Main Duties include:
• Load and unload materials, and move materials to work areas
• Scrape and oil concrete forms
• Load and unload trucks
• Help customers with their orders
• Cut and drill plywood
• Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at construction sites
• Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt
• Assist tradespersons such as carpenters, bricklayers, cement finishers, roofers and glaziers in construction activities
• Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities
• Operate pneumatic hammers, vibrators and tampers as directed
• Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction such as mixers, compressors and pumps
• Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants, and remove asbestos and other hazardous materials
• Oil and grease hoists and similar equipment
• Direct traffic at or near construction sites
• Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
– Completion of Secondary School
– 1-2 years of experience in general construction
How to Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
No phone calls please.
-We would like to thank everyone for applying, however, due to the volume of applications received only those moving forward to the interview process will be contacted.
-We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of gender and ethnic group but, as members of ethnic minority groups such as aboriginals, youth and new immigrants are currently under-represented at this level of post, we would encourage applications from members of these groups. Selection will be based on merit alone.
Required languages: English
Education level: Completion of Secondary School
Required skills: 1-2 years of experience in general construction
Closest intersection: 10th St.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org use the form below