The Banaken – Martin Family residing in Surrey, BC (152 Street area) needs help for child care. Details of the job offer are indicated herein. If interested, please send copy of Resume’ and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your interest is very much appreciated. However, only applicants whom we deem qualified will be contacted.
TITLE OF POSITION: In-home Caregiver (For Child Care)
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Full-time (40 hours of work per week)
WAGES AND BENEFITS: $14.50 per hour, 100% MSP and WCB Coverage
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As Soon As Possible
SKILL AND EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS:
• Completion of secondary school or equivalent;
• Completion of a training program in child care or a related field; OR
• Child care or household management experience;
• First aid and CPR Certificates.
• Supervise and care for children in employers’ residence;
• Bathe, dress and feed children;
• Oversee children’s activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employers;
• Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development;
• Tend to the emotional well-being of children;
• Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents;
• Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to provide amusement and exercise;
• Plan, prepare and serve meals for children and may perform other housekeeping duties;
• Take older child to and from school and appointments;
• Maintain a healthy environment in the home;
• Keep records of activities and health information regarding each child.
SAFETY AND SECURITY: Criminal Record Check and Medical Examination are mandatory.
ACCOMMODATION: Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. NOTE: This is not a condition of employment.
OTHER(S): Work schedule and days off of employee will be arranged weekly based on the work schedule of employers.
Name of employer(s): Ms. Divina Banaken
Location of work: Surrey, BC (152 Street area)
Contact information : email@example.com
Required languages: English
Education level: Completion of secondary school or equivalent
Experience with children: 8 years old and 3 years old
Required skills: Completion of a training program in child care or a related field OR Child care or household management experience AND First Aid and CPR Certificates.
Closest intersection: 152 Street and Fraser Highway
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org use the form below