- Type: Full Time
- Location: High River, AB
- Employer Type: Business
- Wage ($/hr): $19.55 - $23.50
- Published on: 2020-09-15
- Application Deadline: 2020-12-15
- Job ID: 74750920
- Job Category: General Labour
- Views: 34
Website Cargill Ltd.
Cargill is hiring for full time General Production employees to work in our beef processing facility located 30 minutes South of Calgary in High River, Alberta. We are looking for applicants that value a safe stable working environment. As one of the world’s largest privately owned organizations, Cargill extends an attractive benefits package, competitive wage and enormous opportunities.
The employee would be working in a Harvest and meat cutting environment. They would be performing specific and precise functions on the production floor. Work may include specific slaughtering tasks such as hide removal and eviscerating carcasses on a fast paced moving chain or removing bone from meat, trimming fat and cutting it to particular specifications on a fast paced moving conveyor belts.
All duties must be performed in a safe manner and wear all Personal Protective Equipment’s that are provided for the specific tasks.
Experience is not required, successful candidates will be trained.
Employer: Cargill Ltd.
Job Location :
472 Ave & Highway 2A North
High River Alberta, T1V 1P4
Vacancies: On Going Hiring
Apply at: careers.cargill.com
40.00 Hours / Week
There are two shifts:
1st shift starts at 7:00 am to approximately 4:00 pm with one coffee break and one lunch break
2nd shift starts at 4:pm to approximately 1:00 am with one coffee break and one lunch break
Monday through Friday, with over-time as needed to fulfill production demands.
Over-time is paid at time and a half.
Wages are based in our Collective Bargaining Agreement
Starting wage is $19.55, will increase to $21.25 after three months and up to $23.50/hour depending on job rate level
Benefits coverage are based in our Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Prescription medication, Disability, Medical, Dental, Vision care and Employee Assistance Program benefits will commence after three months of employment.
• Must pass Company Medical Examination
• Must pass Criminal Background Check
• Legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
• Must be age of majority
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Ability to stand and perform repetitive physical tasks for extended periods of time
• Commitment to safety and quality processes
• Attention to detail and work well with others
• Enthusiasm and willingness to learn and develop
• Excellent hand-eye coordination and decision making skills
• Reliability/ Dependability
• Basic English communication skills
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
Required languages: English
Education level: High School
Required skills: Able to work in physically/repetitive tasks
Closest intersection: Required to work in the facility
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com use the form below