Dental Laboratory Technician
- Type: Full Time
- Location: Brandon, MB
- Employer Type: Business
- Wage ($/hr): $20/hr
- Published on: 2021-06-23
- Application Deadline: 2022-06-23
- Job ID: 136370621
- Job Category: Other
- Views: 35
Baek & Kim's Aesthetic & Function Dental Lab
Looking for a full-time dental laboratory technician!
Job Title: Dental Laboratory Technician
Terms of Employment: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Benefit: 4% Vacation Fee
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
Position Available: 1
– Fabricate Full denture, partials and tooth arrangement.
– Read specifications, prescriptions and examine impressions or models to determine the design of dental products to be developed
– Fabricate, repair, or alter dental devices like crowns, inlays, dentures, bridges or appliances for straightening teeth
– Apply wax or porcelain paste over prosthesis frameworks, using spatulas and brushes
– Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records
– Remove porcelain or excess metal and polish surfaces of prostheses, with the aid of polishing machines
– Replace or rebuild wire sections, linings, or missing teeth to repair dentures.
– Use small hand tools for the preparation of metal surfaces for bonding with porcelain in order to create artificial teeth
– Test appliances to be sure they conform to accuracy and specifications of occlusion, using micrometers and articulators
– Follow all safety and procedural protocols
– Complete a college program in dental technology OR Four or more years of on-the-job training under the supervision of a registered dental technologist or technician.
– Minimum 3 years of dental technician experience
– Able to layer ceramics and shape teeth to correct morphology.
– Familiarity with lab equipment and environment
– English is required.
How to Apply
Baek & Kim’s Aesthetic & Function Dental Lab
333 18th St, Brandon, MB R7A 5A8
Required languages: English
Education level: Complete a college program
Required skills: Minimum 3 years of dental technician experience
Closest intersection: 333 18th St, Brandon, MB R7A 5A8
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org use the form below